Saturday, August 15, 2009

Home sweet home

We are officially moved into the new place here in Boulder. Uhg, I forgot how taxing moving is. The place is a lower floor of a 3 story house in north boulder.... in a word I would call it "cosy". Still have to fix some fence stuff in the yard for chip, getting a yard for him was of course the deal breaker :) Just joined RallySport Fitness, pretty sweet gym 6 minutes from the house. They have a great OUTDOOR pool- open year round. SWEET. I am not going to miss swimming inside. I am somewhat close to the trails/dirt roads of N. Boulder, which are ridiculously awesome. a bit if a run to get out there, I guess I'll just have to up the mileage. training has been sporadic, as expected with getting settled. New job.... Rocky Mountain Cardiology. stoked to be working 8hr days, opens up a little more daily workout time.
First real focus will be Muskoka 70.3 september 13th, and will probably race the fat tire offroad tri in Fort Collins Aug 30th.
jh

1 comment:

  1. hey justin,
    got your message about your phone blowing up. i'm in for tuesday rides - sounds like a plan.
    here's my email for future reference.
    kirk at trikirk dot com
    i'll be at lance's masters tonight 630. see you there?

    ReplyDelete